Arhpez Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd. provides premier Information Technology services to clients in the Western Hemisphere, including, but not limited to: Digital Marketing, Product Development, Software Development, Software Support, DevOps, Web Development, Mobile Application Development, and CMS Development. We are focused on providing stable IT solutions to Individuals from small businesses to large.
We are looking for a passionate Full Stack Developer for our Client to design, develop, and deploy software solutions, in addition to providing system maintenance and support daily. As a Full Stack Developer, my responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality, and writing code in various frameworks including F#, C# .Net, and SQL Server.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who care about creating professional web-based applications. Candidates must be able to work both alone and as part of a team and must have good knowledge of and be familiar with .Net frameworks & Angular. Seeking a talented and motivated .NET/Angular Full Stack Developer, who wants to become part of a growing team, is interested in and looking for an environment, where they can develop their hard (technical) and soft skills.
The candidate will be working with U.S.-based clients.
We offer market-competitive salaries to attract and retain the right candidates. We offer an environment where employees can work at their own pace (while meeting deadlines), and receive guidance and encouragement, so they can flourish to achieve their full potential.
- Engage and learn about complex business rules.
- Collaborate with the development of new features, and enhancements and fix existing system bugs.
- Interact constantly and dynamically with BAs, QAs, and other peers to clarify business requirements.
- Development of high-quality solutions in various technologies such as C#, F#, Rest & Web API’s, Entity Framework, and Typed Datasets.
- Analyze existing code to understand performance impact and propose solutions.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Write well-designed, scalable, and testable code.
- Design software solutions that efficiently fit in an existent application ecosystem.
- Lead code reviews to drive code implementations towards the best results.
- Advice on software development best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to explain complex methodologies and results to the technical team.
- Be able to take requirements from business stakeholders on software needs and build on them.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a software engineer, software developer, or similar function.
- Is familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot existing code and maintain existing systems.
- Ability to identify performance bottlenecks.
- Experience working with version control tools such as GIT and CI/CD tools like TeamCity/Octopus.
- Experience in one or more development languages, such as C#, F#, and Python.
- Experience with SQL Server, NoSQL, or other database technology.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design and SOLID principles.
- Experience with software quality, testing procedures, and building automation tools.
- Experience with Unit Testing, Mocking, and Dependency Injection frameworks.
- Knowledge of the Principles & Patterns of Agile Software.
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies, and skills and grow competencies.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Be able to take ownership, and drive solutions to completion by reaching out, asking questions, and doing whatever takes to clarify requirements/issues.
- Passion to deliver craftsman-quality work both individually and as part of a team.
- Analytical and reasoning-minded that result in clear technical execution.
- Good communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Is eager to identify areas of improvement in the existent systems and feel empowered to propose and implement creative solutions.
- Ability to take responsibility for their work, whilst also collaborating effectively with the rest of the team.
- Experience understanding and analyzing business logic for different domains.
- Ability to satisfy complex business requirements through simple design and execution.
- Detailed-oriented, self-driven, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Accomplished in meeting deadlines and doing what is necessary to meet goals.
- Must have experience in systems design, system architecture, and algorithm development.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Can join immediately.